How to find the RSS Feed of an Anchor Podcast
I’ve been seeing a lot of posts recently in the Audio Dungeon and on various social media with people unsure how to locate the RSS Feed of an Anchor cast that isn’t there own. Some of us podcasters put it in the description to make it easier, if that’s not the case though, Anchor doesn’t make it easy.
So here’s how you can grab the RSS Feed for an Anchor podcast using just Google Chrome (it may work on other browsers too).
1. Open up Google Chrome and navigate to the podcast’s main anchor page.
2. Right click anywhere on the screen and select View Page Source.
3. You should see something like the following screen appear:
4. Press CTRL+F to search and then search for RSS.
5. You should see some text that resembles the following:
This is the RSS Feed for the website you are looking at, you should be able to copy and paste it into your podcatcher of choice. Once this is done you can close the extra screens on your browser.Tags: anchor, Feed, Podcast, RSS, tutorial