In this recording Hannah is explaining a visual method of map and world creation that she has used to provide her with inspiration in the past when it comes to creating campaign worlds for RPGs.Continue reading “Maps as Visual Story/World-building Inspiration”
I’ve been seeing a lot of posts recently in the Audio Dungeon and on various social media with people unsure how to locate the RSS Feed of an Anchor cast that isn’t there own. Some of us podcasters put it in the description to make it easier, if that’s not the case though, Anchor doesn’t make it easy.
So here’s how you can grab the RSS Feed for an Anchor podcast using just Google Chrome (it may work on other browsers too).Continue reading “How to find the RSS Feed of an Anchor Podcast”
In this video tutorial–requested by Caius Wallen–I show how you can use Xsplit to create a Discord/Roll20 screen for recording or streaming TT RPG sessions online. This tutorial assumes you have basic knowledge of Discord, Xsplit and Roll20.
In order you use this tutorial you will need a Discord account, a copy of Xsplit (the free one is fine) and a Roll20 account with a game already set up.
The URL for the Discord Streamkit is: https://streamkit.discordapp.com/overlay
As requested by Christopher Ruthenbeck on Google+ this is quick video tutorial on how to make simple graphic overlays for Hangouts.
- You must be logged in as your main G+ profile.
- Choose business type, I went for Brand
- You will then be taken to this screen where you can set up
profile pic, settings, etc and post as your business page.
- You will still be able to access all of your other pages and
your main ID.
- To link a page to your YT account go to settings
- In settings scroll down to third part tools and click on set
up a password.
- You will then be prompted to enter your main password
- Create password, this will allow you to sign in as your G+
- You should see this screen.
- If you now log out of your main user area you will be able
to sign back in using the business page username and password (in this case the
username was firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To add a gmail account to your G+ business page (which also
has the nice side-effect of making your username/log in for the business page a
bit more user-friendly), go to https://accounts.google.com/b/0/AddMailService#inbox,
as long as you are logged in as your G+ business page the gmail account will
automatically be assigned to your new business page.
- You will now be able to log in to your business page as your
new gmail email address.
- To create a new Youtube account linked to your G+ business
page make sure you are logged in as the business page and go to http://www.youtube.com/account_advanced.
- If you have an existing YT account then you should be able
to link it to a G+ business page using the settings on Youtube (make sure you
have your login and password for your G+ business page.)