Wednesday Wisdom – Top 10 Tips for Running a Game When You’re Short of Inspiration
It’s been a long day here at Red Dice Diaries, so I thought that–whilst Hannah is running her Star Trek game on my desktop upstairs–I’d offer some advice on running a game when your well of creativity has run dry or you’re feeling low in energy.
- Title Music: Fireworks by Alexander Nakarada (Public Domain)
- You can leave us a voicemail message using Speakpipe.com
- Or you can email us at RDDRPGpodcast@gmail.com
- Check out our other stuff at RedDiceDiaries.com
- RSS feed for the podscast: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/977239.rss