The man in the back said everyone attack and it turned into a barroom hex!
In this Monday’s episode myself and Hannah discuss barroom brawls and try to create a simple mini-game for running them:
- Title Music: Fireworks by Alexander Nakarada (Public Domain)
- You can leave us a voicemail message using Speakpipe.com
- Or you can email us at RDDRPGpodcast@gmail.com
- Check out our other stuff at RedDiceDiaries.com
- RSS feed for the podscast: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/977239.rss
The subject of this episode was suggested by:
- Jason Connerley of the Nerds RPG Variety Cast
If you’re interested in knowing more about Hexflowers, check out the following created by Goblin’s Henchman:
You can see the hexflower we created here.
The icons used in the hexflower and as the title image of this post were taken from Game-Icons.netTags: Buzzsprout, hex crawls, hex mapping, hexcrawl, Podcast, Random Charts, Random things