In this episode we’re talking about the benefits of having a clearly defined sequence of play in your games, we’re referencing Old School Essentials by Necrotic Gnome.
- Title Music: Fireworks by Alexander Nakarada (Public Domain)
- You can leave us a voicemail message using Speakpipe.com
- Or you can email us at RDDRPGpodcast@gmail.com
- Check out our other stuff at RedDiceDiaries.com
- RSS feed for the podscast: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/977239.rss
If you want to check out Old School Essentials you can find their website here:
The basic rules for OSE are also available as a free PDF from DrivethruRPG: