It’s 2020 and we can’t go out for a pub crawl, unless you’re talking about a fantasy RPG pub crawl that is!
Hannah talks us through a simple pub-crawl game she made based on Goblin Henchman’s hexflower engine, we test it out and I muse on how it could be used in RPGs.
- Title Music: Fireworks by Alexander Nakarada (Public Domain)
- You can leave us a voicemail message using Speakpipe.com
- Or you can email us at RDDRPGpodcast@gmail.com
- Check out our other stuff at RedDiceDiaries.com
- RSS feed for the podcast: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/977239.rss
Below are scans of the draft documents that we used during our testing of Hannah’s simple pub crawl game.
The Slaughtered Man