* RPG BUGBEARS – Excessive searching and obsession with detail.
* GM tips – Make sure your players understand the goal/aim of your game.
* GM tips – accents & vocal mannerisms
* Player tips – collaboration & selling
* RPG Questions – Importance of maps
* GM tips – The entirely improvised session
* RPG Bugbears – Lengthy scenery descriptions.
* RP based around equipment.
* Published metaplot vs sandbox
* Soundtracks in RPGs
* Getting new players involved in RPGs
* Balance of Prep
* Selling for other people
* “what people want” – make sure NPCs have motivations
* When to cut your losses with a rules system
* Player Tips – Creating compelling characters
* GM tips – Describing a scene
* Player Tips – Be cooperative
* Player Tips – The pluses and minuses of social characters
* Combats that take too long, chewing up entire sessions
* G+ hangout sessions – when to cut your losses