I don’t like Mondays – Adapting the Scum & Villainy DT system to use with ICRPG
It’s Monday and we’re kicking off the week with the first of two parter where Johannes Paavola and myself discuss our attempt to adapt the Scum & Villainy DT and faction system to work with my forthcoming second season Midderlands game as both a threat tracker and an in-game content generator.
- Title Music: Fireworks by Alexander Nakarada (Public Domain)
- You can leave us a voicemail message using Speakpipe.com
- Or you can email us at RDDRPGpodcast@gmail.com
- Check out our other stuff at RedDiceDiaries.com
- RSS feed for the podscast: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/977239.rss