In this Monday’s episode we are joined by special guest Mark Palmer who is talking to us about the great work being done for Albacon 2020, an online RPG convention taking place on 3rd and 4th October 2020 raising money for It’s Good 2 Give a great charity that provides support for young cancer patients and their families.
- Check out Albacon at https://albacon.co.uk/
- More information about It’s Good 2 Give can found at https://www.itsgood2give.co.uk/
I heartily encourage you to visit the website and have a look, I’m hoping to run a game or two for the convention myself and maybe play in some others, it’s for a great cause.
- Title Music: Fireworks by Alexander Nakarada (Public Domain)
- You can leave us a voicemail message using Speakpipe.com
- Or you can email us at RDDRPGpodcast@gmail.com
- Check out our other stuff at RedDiceDiaries.com
- RSS feed for the podscast: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/977239.rss