This page collects the Matters of Fate audios that take a closer look at the various aspects (no pun intended) of the Fate Core system along with example audios of people actually using the system. Although these recordings use the material from the Fate Core book they are most applicable to Fate Accelerated and other Fate games.
The podcasts are also available to download from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/matters-of-fate/id1038522880
- Introduction – What is Fate good at?
- Creating a Campaign Setting
- Campaign Creation Demonstration
A demonstration of campaign creation featuring:
o Thashif Muran
o David Hodgkinson
o Ian F White – www.studio7auk.webs.com
- Creating a Character
- Skills & Stunts
- The Default Actions
- Challenges, Conflicts & Contests
- Chase Scenes
- Running the Game: How your World Reacts
- Running the Game: GM’s role in Game Creation
- Running the Game: Playing the Opposition
- Running the Game: Representing the Rules Fairly
Viewer Requested Podcasts
A section for additional podcasts that have been requested by listeners.
- Compels 101
- Aspects giving narrative permission/justification
- Situational aspects
- Running a Fate One-shot
- Creating Advantages for Beginners
A video request by Alice Vidrine asking how to encourage new players to use the Create Advantage action.